Please note that all sales of Special Order yarns and kits are final. No returns will be accepted.
How to Special Order Fleece Artist and Hand Maiden YarnsWe accept special orders for colorways, fibers, or kits in any Fleece Artist/Hand Maiden colorways that aren’t available in our current selection. We also accept dye-to-match orders of Fleece Artist/Hand Maiden colorways on their yarn bases; we do not accept dye-to-match orders for colorways or bases dyed by other dyers. All Special Orders must be paid in full before they are ordered from the dyer. The minimum quantity for Special Orders is as follows:
- BFL 2/8, BFL Aran, BFL DK, and Slubby Mix – 4 skeins per colorway
- Cashmere 4-ply – 5 skeins per colorway
- All other yarns – 3 skeins
- All kits – 1 kit
- Go to the page of the yarn base you want and order any colorway of yarn in the number of skeins you need for your Special Order.
- At the Shopping Cart page, use the Order Instructions box to tell us that you DO NOT want the colorway ordered but do want the colorway you want to Special Order. We will make the change when your order reaches us and we’ll immediately put in the order with the dyers.
- When your order arrives about 4-6 weeks later (some times of the year take longer than others), we will ship it off to you. Our normal Shipping Policies apply.